-
Re: Good writers needed!
(OOC: Is this okay with everyone?) Elainora looked wildly around her. What had happened? Then she saw the Shadow Dragon, the fire eating away its flesh. Then she spotted the ...
Jan 26, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
*sobs* M-M-Matt!!! Noooooo!!!! Aro is the only one Alex trusts! You have to live to continue posting, and if you die...w-well, Aro dies too, and if Aro dies then Alex ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Leaning out the balcony window, Luna watched the festivities longingly. How she wished she could be rid of that dreadful stone, and out dancing and socializing. But she couldn't, and ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Yay. I'm so happy that I finally posted in JIN. It had been so long...*gets teary-eyed*
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
'Kay!
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay dokay. EDIT: Oh, when will you be posting this?
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
(Wow. A car? I thought this was before they invented cars. Oh well. Now I know.)
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
You probably won't use my character, but if you want to have her say or do something, it's fine with me.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I love it. Good job, Grif.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia looked after Finn, as she watched her walk towards the disgusting aroma of what humans deemed "food". It was actually something that Elves probably wouldn't even feed a stray ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
(Yay me. I posted!) Ruben watched the sleeping forms carefully. The two girls were slumbering lightly close to the fire, while Baer was sleeping next to them, just a few ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies
Mournful, high-pitched wailing woke Rhyannon up from her slumber. Stretching her wings sleepily, she crawled out of her niche in the oak tree. Blinking in the light of the dazzling ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Leaping on the horse, Elainora kicked it to a full gallop. She had paused a moment, watching the soldier try to get free, just to make sure he was bound ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Umm...I'm trying to get around to it...but I'm pretty much stuck. Augh. I'll see if I can get some creative juices flowing.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Chase
I made a list of the members in this storybook for as much for you as for me. Tell me if anything is wrong with your character's characteristics. Naomi--Played by ...
Jan 25, 2007
