Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies

    Rhyannon stared at the dying ember, mesmerized by the golden-red hue. She flicked on of her wings and a tiny flame leaped upward. She laughed, letting the ember die down ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Just post people! Argg...everyone probably thinks it's the other persons turn.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia lay on her back on the hard, upper bunk bed, just perusing the events that taken place that day... Thank you for...thank you for just being here... Henry's words ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Yep, I'm going to try and post if I have time.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (OOC: Rather presumptuous of you to make her look stupid...but I'll post off it anyway...) A little shocked, Marrissa closed her mouth. name's Marrissa," she said, flicking the hair out ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Beep, beep, beep . Sleepily, Marrissa slammed the snooze button on her alarm clock. Loud and obnoxious, someone repeatedly banged on her door. "W-What?" She mumbled. The door flew open ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Name: --Marrissa Hock Age: --15 Gender: --Female Appearance: I've provided links, and also described her. --Long, fine, honey-colored hair that is middle-torso-length, --Delicate, full, lips. --Bewitc

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Ruben reread the letter, stunned. He had just risen from his sleep, when a grey eagle had swooped down and landed on his shoulder, with a small, folded piece of ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I'm going to probably join in a little while...but I'm going to wait a bit, watch and see how things happen.

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia drew back as Henry entered the tent. Hiding in the shadows she studied him as he slumped against the wall, the features on his face, surprisingly, sad. She felt ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Carmenia would agree that they need some sobering up, even in the form of a fight. So woot.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Planning gives way to greatness!!

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia watched scornfully from a distance. They were drunk. Again. She abhored alcohol or that Dwarfish brew, Lorae, and watching the trio stumble about just renewed her resolve to stay ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Okay guys...I'm not going to show up quite yet, so go ahead and post...I'll come in soon.

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    (Are you still interested in doing this? It's been a while since you posted...)

    Jan 26, 2007


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot