-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
'Kay thanks. I posted! *phew* Very long...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia Becky Stillman, mused Carmenia, stealing glances at the girl as she chopped wood, wearing hideous mustard yellow clothes. Alden was certeinly enjoying the "burden" that had been placed upon ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Umm...but didn't he create it? I would have thought that gives him a more elevated position in the decisions around here... But I'm working on the post now...I'll probably been ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Hmmm...what about water?
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay...I shall. Yay! Anyhoo, if anyone opposes, I'll delete it. Oh, and if you could still answer my questions...that would be nice. EDIT: I might wait before I post, because ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay, because I'm really lame, I'm going to ask what she could do with "innate ability" with wind or wind. What can she do with that? EDIT: I have another ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Hmm...you guys, I was wondering if I could tweak a few things in Carmenia's profile that haven't really been brought into the picture yet. First off, her power. I decided ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(Post on Carmenia) Stealing away from all the noise, Carmenia sat on a mossy rock, thinking. Everything was so confusing. Did she care for Henry? And did Henry return the ...
Feb 4, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I just edited my placeholder and put in my post, thought it doesn't show that there is a new post, there is.
Feb 3, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia yawned, and sat up, still half-asleep. She readjusted the blanket that had tangled around her legs, and sat up, trying to figure out what time it was. Sometime in ...
Feb 2, 2007 -
Re: "Which One?" Discussion Thread
Name: --Tyler Coleman Age: --26 Gender: --Male Personality: --Slightly withdrawn --Thoughtful --Mysterious --Gentle --Truthful --Somewhat bold Looks: (I provided a link and described him) --Slightly m
Feb 1, 2007 -
Re: "Which One?" Discussion Thread
Post Your Character Profile, Questions, or Comments here.
Feb 1, 2007 -
Re: Which One?
Hello! I know I really shouldn't be making a new storybook, considering there is a flood of new ones anyway, but I couldn't resist, I've been wanting to start one ...
Feb 1, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Ahhh! *giggles* blackwings just got whooped by a girl. *funny*
Feb 1, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
JIN will NEVER die. I won't allow it. Yay.
Feb 1, 2007
