Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    ((So...we gonna keep this storybook up? I really like it and would be extremely sad for it to fade away...))

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Sapphire rolled her eyes. "It was a joke. And yes, they will kill me!" She sighed. "Oh well, I'll be glad to be getting out of there anyway."

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Sapphire smiled. was an unusual name, usually derived from the name Nicholas, but somehow her stranger didn't seem like he could be named Nicholas. "So, are we going to the ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Sapphire struggled to keep up with Cole's long strides, but she held her own pretty well. She as still confused, but she figured now wasn't the time for an interrogation, ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((Sorry, I couldn't help the inhuman speed. It was just too funny! Yeah, and sorry this post is so cliche.)) A dozen thoughts ran through Sapphire's mind. What was happening? ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    (Ack! Sorry, sorry, sorry! Do I have things right?) Sapphire's head turned towards the noise. It took her eyes a moment to adjust to the dim. It was her Mysterious ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Alana clenched her teeth. This was not good. Not good at all. All she had wanted was to discover some information that might be worth something, and now she was ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Okay, well, I'm not going to be able to post anymore on my character, so I have to quit. Sorry guys, and I hope this storybook does well!

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to post on Marrissa anymore. Well, actually, it's been a long time since I posted on her anyway, but...yeah. Well, ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Name: Lucina Axtrovea (Lou-sin-uh Axe-trove-ee-uh) Nicknames: The Raven (because of her long black hair) OR Luc (pronounced "Luke"".) Age: 20 Appearance: Position: Captain of the Black Plague Picture

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Ruben looked away. He was hurting too, but at least he had sense enough to keep it hidden. But then, Baer had always been rather open with his emotions. More ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((Umm...you're going to have to help with what object he left in his coat pocket! What do you think it should be?))

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((Sorry I haven't posted in SO LONG. I tried to post once, and had a nice long post, but my computer messed up. *sigh*)) Sapphire took the jacket off the ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Smiling a bit smugly at the man with the spiky hair, Alana felt some relief when a man made him a bit humbler. It was always good for male ego's ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Quickly dodging a small jug of whiskey that came flying her way, Alana moved out of the way of the fight. Turning to her "rescuer", she frowned slightly. "I was ...

    May 4, 2007


If you don't sign up for a review team, you're basically saying you're okay with canine amphibian metamorphosis.
— Nate