Random avatar

misspriss

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    *waves hand wildly around like a little kid* I-I-I-I've never done this before. B-But it looks exciting!! *totally nervous* WHEN DOES IT START?!????!!????

    May 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Apprentice

    Becky! Woohoo!

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Hmm. I'll probably have to read it just so I can tell that girl that yes, I HAVE read it. *sigh* Thanks for your help!

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Hmm...thanks. I don't actually mind if they say 'the word', but didn't want to read a book that is a lot of teenage love and mush. Is it about teenage ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    This girl I know (not very well, actually) has pretty much pressured me into promising that I'll read Twilight, that it is "such a good book, SO sweet, THE BEST ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Love is mush. And mush is love. And mush is very brown muck. Mushy love. Of muck. Very. Ummm...brown. (That was fun!)

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Congratulations, you and I weren't meant to be, no-no, I've moved on now." What would you do if you one day you just woke up and realized that you've been ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Hmm...almost before I could write! :wink: I think when I was about six or seven. I still stink, but I think I've improved greatly. A couple days ago I stumbled ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    I love the popsicle stuck to Flapjack's ear. He is adorble. However, I thought he had two fin-like arms that were clutching the candy to his chest, but now I ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Author reviews

    Oh! I loved The Blue Sword, I believe the author is Robin McKinley. :-)

    Dec 30, 2006


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein