Random avatar

misspriss

  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I had this dream, a while back, that my sisters boyfriend (very nice guy) started stealing peoples front gates. He would just walk casually up to their front gate, take ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Frogs and Princes"--Natasha Bedingfield

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Lets get this party started" --Pink

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    THIS IS THE BIRTHDAY SONGGGG IT ISN'T VERY LONGGGGGGGGGG... ...what? You're expecting MORE? Sorry girlfriend, that's all I got. :wink:

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    peipiemann22 and eleinasari. Teehee.

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th Post!

    No idea what a noob is but... GO CLAUDETTE!! *does the super oober yay Claudette dance* *snuggles closer to Fand and hisses* (If your not in on the private joke, ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal

    Cool beans! It sounds like you're enjoying yourself in Japan. Eragon has just now been in our theaters for a little while in my little town. I want to see ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Mhmm...that's not very much to go on... I want to be a Dermatologist's Assistant when I get older! :P

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I think I googled it or something...but now I'm an avid advertiser of the YWS baby! Woohoo! I tell everyone about it and how badly I'm hooked...getting on here multiple ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I can't figure out how to post a pic on here. :-( Very pretty Fand! For some reason I always think of you as your icon. *blush* As a guy...but ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    An MP3 Player, Money, Silk PJ's (Yay!), and a matching roller suitcase and carry-on. :-) I'm happy.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Join My Storybook

    Yes! That's a great idea! *bear hug*

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Join My Storybook

    Umm--excuse me--why? *confused and slightly saddened face* I thought you could post pretty much anything in The Lounge, so it's not like I'm posting this in a wrong section is ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Join My Storybook

    Join my storybook. It's the one that says "Good Writers Needed". Have fun!

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Yep! They do!

    Dec 28, 2006


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant