Random avatar

misspriss

  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    You must realize before I explain my dream, that I dream in sections. Yes, it's very weird. I dreamt I was the fire fairy I played in my storybook. The ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought rotten fruit would attract flies. (Yeah...that would offend people for Bush...I'm one of them, but I'm not offended. Just thought I'd let you know. You're free to ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that politicians were backstabbers. (At least some of them are...)

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Sure, they are there for the taking. EDIT: I liked that one too...it's cool.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    It's fine.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    "So, bring me no ring, Groom me no groom, Find me no find, Catch me no catch, Unless he's a matchless matttccchhhh..." I love this song.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that disguises were deceitful. (Umm...yeah...)

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Mmm...not really. One, I don't have the time. Two, I don't know how. But mainly reason number two.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I can't post pictures on here for some reason, but I have a picture on my profile of me. Phooey.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    I'm glad you liked it.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: explanation for my abscence

    :lol:

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: explanation for my abscence

    Oh...hello. I've kind of been stalking you. Well...not really. :D But you seem interesting.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Well...I think so. The people whose sites I went to, didn't make them. Thanks for telling me, though.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    I'm not sure what category this should be in...but I created a website with a lot of really good icons. I myself did not make the icons, I just compiled ...

    Jan 24, 2007


If fortis was here, we could have a teal party
— Pompadour