Random avatar

misspriss

  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    Ouch. I saw it. That's was mean...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    I do. But, I'm sorry, my mom would flip out if I give it to you... ... ... *sniff*

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Bye!

    Feb 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"

    They are the same thing. *laughs* That's funny. I am such a book worm. My mom doesn't give me any required reading (I'm homeschooled) and for punishments she says no ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh my gosh...THAT's soarse? YOU'RE SO PRETTY! I guess the reason I'm so shocked is because I've gotten into the habit that when I think of that person, I think ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: VARY IMPORTANT FOR NEW USERS TO READ

    Awww...was that JIN Discussion? It's okay, it happens to everyone...*pats CK Lynn on the back*

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ways to Kill A Father-In-Law

    You are a VIOLENT, VIOLENT person. Why do you hate your father-in-law? You are disturbed.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Want some Wheene with that Chine? (Translated: Want some cheese with that whine? That's what you tell someone when they are whining. ;D)

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    Ohhh! Cool. But it reminds me of cotton, not ice...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I think maybe some deep blue, with some swirls of lighter blue...or something. If you google "blue swirls" you get all kinds of cool swirls...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would my pet monkey know the answer to that question?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that people should throw poo at the enemy instead of stones.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    YOU MAY USE ANY ICON YOU WANT. I have had to tell that to people about a hundred times. I'm glad you liked them. The doggy is adorable!

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Claudette>>Iconator IS cool. HeadInTheClouds>>Sure, you can use any you want. Myth>>Thanks. electricbluemonkey>>I know. That one was awesome. It's very...um...what's the word? Awe-Inspiring, Inspirati

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Friend's Site

    Me too. Weeee! I did it.

    Jan 30, 2007


'Tis the season to shovel enormous amounts of watermelon into your mouth while hunched over the cutting board like a dehydrated vampire that hasn't fed on blood in four hundred years and the only viable substitute is this questionable Christmas-colored fruit.
— Ari11