Random avatar

misspriss

  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    I made it uneven now because it was 29/29 but I voted boy! Because they have chubby little hands that get into mischief! :)

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Heh. I never said I PLAYED it. ;D It is my brothers and he outgrew it when it become so expensive. Right now I use it for playing Airsoft, because ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Yes it is. Don't the spikes add some fear quality? Why do you ask?

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    Christian. But I'm not a Catholic, a Baptist or any other. I am simple a follower of Christ. :)

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Something big that is legless, neckless, and has scales...

    Wow. Nice for me I never trust them. But kudos to you!

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    muse -- I'm am SO jealous of you. You have that *look*. whence -- Cute! Love the hair. Here are some strange and weird pics of me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This one ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chandni-- You are so beautiful! Emma-- Got to love the look! Claudette-- *choking back a snort* L-Lovely. I'm joking. Love the pic. Number one no-no: having your BROTHER take the ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Trying to take a half-way decent Myspace photo... The one on the right is my brother, Alex (if you look in my sig, you'll see one of the dumbest things ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I went Piggy!

    Do you see my pig avatar? Yes, I collapsed my resolve. Peer pressure was too much. :-) I went piggy.

    May 7, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Has anyone read The Great Divorce? There is a description of what it would be like, but honestly, that is not MY opinion. Just thought I'd mention it, though.

    May 2, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    With my parents, whenever they would spank me, (when I was YOUNGER, thank you very much!) they would always say "I don't want to do this, honey, but I have ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: DUDE.

    Ouch! I see Firestarter has some claws! ;) Well, good for both of you. I don't think I can ever post that many times!

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    A popular debate in we really exist here? Is our world really like we see? Are we really a simulation? A computer program, a fake world--another 'Truman'? Are we all ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun futuristic RPG (storybook)!

    Check out this Futuristic RP, you get to fight the corrupt government. Or be the government. Staff positions are available for dedicated members. A clean, interesting, futuristic RP.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone got a Myspace?

    WHAT?! Please explain...

    Feb 18, 2007


I have writer's block. I can't write. It is the will of the gods. Now, I must alphabetize my spice rack.
— Neil Gaiman