-
Re: Fun futuristic RPG (storybook)!
Check out this Futuristic RP, you get to fight the corrupt government. Or be the government. Staff positions are available for dedicated members. A clean, interesting, futuristic RP.
Mar 9, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
:D
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10. Prettiness!
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
I might take one...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Sweet...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: The Black Veil
(I'm interested...but I'm just going to watch this for a little while.)
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
I agree...I'm just at a loss for words...with the new character being brought in...things got confusing. But I'm not trying to blame the new character makers! No indeed!
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
(You weren't controlling, it was the perfect way to involve my character, thanks!) Marrissa gave him a sly smile before sashaying down the hall to her class. She knew her ...
Feb 27, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
I have no earthly idea. But I SYMPATHIZE most deeply! I have had the most ginormous posts, and lost them just as I finished! I almost ripped my hair out. ...
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
(Do you mean Marrissa? I'm not sure if Mellissa is a girl you made up or if she's my character!)
Feb 26, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
:) Okay!
Feb 25, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
I'm read'n it.
Feb 22, 2007 -
Re: The perfect man
I used this character I made for one of my storybooks, but no one joined it, so I'll use him here, if that's okay with you. Could you give me ...
Feb 22, 2007 -
Re: Mirror, mirror, on the wall...
I'm with you sevendeadlysins! But Misty, girls DO talk that way. Trust me. I should know! ;) Not that I'm hot or anything, but let me replay a scene that ...
Feb 20, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Well, I defintily like what you have Grif and Hunter. I was thinking Carmenia could, like, almost fall of the rotten rotating bridge or something. That would be fun!
Feb 20, 2007
