Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((It's fine...we all make mistakes.))

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((Everyone, I'm sorry, but I think everyone's character is just a little too powerful {mine included, yes}. Darchoco, I doubt the King would stand for that, and midnightwolf92, I have ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    So...it's over? Hmmmm. I would be interested in a sequel, if anyone else is.

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((fallingstar, I'm thinking you need to either have Aliena follow them secretly so they have to have her come with them, or think up a darn good reason why a ...

    Apr 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((Aenda doesn't really have much against Aliena, Aenda is just mad because they're sitting around doing nothing, fallingstar. Just thought I'd let you know.)) Aenda surveyed the scene and shook ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Raking his fingers through his curly, raven black hair, Ruben sighed heavily. Why me? he thought, why? He was in a terrible situation. He had three options, go back to ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: DUDE.

    Ouch! I see Firestarter has some claws! ;) Well, good for both of you. I don't think I can ever post that many times!

    Mar 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Interesting...I'll try and post soon.

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I'll try too, sorry I haven't been on for a while. :(

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    A popular debate in we really exist here? Is our world really like we see? Are we really a simulation? A computer program, a fake world--another 'Truman'? Are we all ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Which One?

    (What a perfect way to introduce her! Go author13! :)) Oh no. No. This could not be happening. Tyler carried her to a grassy spot by the side of the ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Which One?

    Not at all, just remember that this is an RP where you can only make your character do the actions. :}

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Marrissa smiled shyly at Gray, peering at him through her dark eyelashes. My, he was handsome. "So," she said slyly, "How do you like my bathingsuit?" One could hardly call ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Stepping carefully to the other side of the bridge, Carmenia let out her breath. It seemed she had been holding almost since the swinging pendalums when Hen--no. She wouldn't think ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Aenda's face was as stern as if it was chiseled out of stone, but inwardly, she was laughing. Who was this man who had such obvious talent? She liked him, ...

    Mar 9, 2007


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality