Random avatar

misspriss

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Anne's Story

    It's good except for a few grammar mistakes like heals (heels) or you could say palms and make it clearer to the reader. And when you said miss-pris (I think ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Black Bandit ~ By Anna Nolte ~ Part 1

    The Black Bandit By Anna Nolte Chapter I A tall man with a sinister countenance approached a shorter man that was livid with rage. “Has he struck again?” “Yes, damn ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dramatic Ends

    I don't usually write sad stuff like this but let me know what you think. My breath clouds the frosty air Dogs bark loudly They are coming I climb a ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do you?

    Is this REALLY stupid? Or is it good? Do you ever have that feeling that your being watched? Do you? Do you ever have that feeling that your not alone? ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rumors 'bout Mr. Brown

    This is my first poem that I've composed so I bet it's really bad, but there it is. There are rumors in the town They say 'tis 'bout Mr. Brown ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: Kiss the Damsel Chapter One

    When Pamela smiles, I believe the correct way to spell it would be cunningly instead of cunning. I'm not trying to be a snob or anything. “Good, then it is ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Pretty Poisoned Lady - HFC

    Your very good!

    Dec 14, 2006


It's not nice to roast people when they're out of comebacks.
— Atticus