Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    I know that I added some features on your character, I hope your okay with that, but you didn't supply much information about her. If you aren't happy with some ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person who is kinda lost-Hi!

    Hello! I'm misspriss!

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: james in love

    I'm sorry, but if your really 13 years old I suggest you go take writing classes for three years and come back and try to patch up your reputation. I'm ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 because it's true!

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Lost

    just as soon the stupid roadrunner stood still long enough for Dad to take a picture... bzzbzzbzz . No film. Well, for as far away as Dad was I could ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    Oh! I just realized that you meant for the person writing the story to fill out the form with their information and not the characters. Could you tell me a ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: Midnight Stroll

    I am interested in joining but before I do, I was wondering if you could fill out the joining form just so I could know a little about your character. ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Life in the Palace

    Oh dear! I'm sorry! I didn't notice that cocoangel had posted the story and that she was adding on to it! :oops:

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Spoon

    Wow! This is great! I agree, you should flesh it out a bit to keep it from saying "she died then he died," you know what I mean? Anyway, WOW ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    RULES: 1. This can be a Adventure/Fantasy. 2. No more than seven people can insert their character in this story. 3. Please write nicely and be committed to posting! *my ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I'd like to create a person in your story and if you let me be in it I promise to be commited. I get on almost every day. I'd really ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Life in the Palace

    cocoangel-Did you post HER story over again so you could get points? Augh. Anyway, there are a lot of grammar mistakes (don't worry, everyone has them), so I suggest you ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Your right, I was not helpful, I'm sorry, but what I was going to say in that post before I about fainted (weak stomach, hate blood, I don't know why ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    I am sorry, but as I read this I became slightly nausiated and started seeing spots, in fact, I still am.

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: These (Revamped.)

    I like it! And I agree with Arieda up there about the grinning into someones eye (or whatever it was) and she suggested just to say he was grinning. However, ...

    Dec 14, 2006


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio