Random avatar

misspriss

  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Hmm. Okay. I guess I'll wait then.

    May 1, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Okay, so lets see if I get this straight...Becky and Sirloaz are captured? Why are Ria and Kira following them? I was thinking...maybe instead of Alana being introduced in town, ...

    May 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Honestly, I'm tired of just sitting around discussing how and when we are going to leave on our mission (in the storybook). Let's just get up and go!

    May 1, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Umm...why is Alana there? I thought I said I was gonna bring her in, in town. *confused face*

    May 1, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I may come in, in town.

    Apr 30, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Woohoo!! *party horn blares*

    Apr 29, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Character Thread

    Full Name: Alana Kunahara (Uh--lane--uh Coon--uh--har--uh) Gender: Female Age: 20 Race: Human Height: 5’7” Occupation: Nothing permanent, but she sometimes works at taverns and bars in the town sh

    Apr 28, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Character Thread

    I WILL be joining, I shall commence to making my character bio as soon as I can!

    Apr 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    Ahh...the title sad...

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    I don't like the idea of the battle happening before the journey. Perhaps we could have a small battle near the beginning of the journey, but wouldn't it be best ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    Her boots clicking with every step on the marble, Aenda strode into the room and quickly took a seat. There would be no planning going on without her. Flicking her ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Here are some more that I got using a spoof off of Grif's title. 1. The Priceless Valuables 2. The Precious Items 3. The Worthy Objects 4. The Invaluable Wealth ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    *misspriss flashes Hunter a smile* Yep, or something like that!

    Apr 11, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Wow! We have some great ideas here! I can tell you all have been BRAINSTORMING! Anyway, I DEFINITLY like the saving the slaves idea, and I believe that will allow...mmm...probably ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I'm in. :) Yay. I can't wait for the sequel to begin. Anyway, I think Carmenia should die, if we're going to wrap up JiN really quick. I'd like to ...

    Apr 10, 2007


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand