Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Oh ok! Do you think eyes that change color to her emotions would be cool? If not, I'll just ditch the whole color changing thing. :) About the weather power...I ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Alright everyone, here is the fully edited version of my characters profile. If you see anything you have a problem with, please tell me. Full name: Carmenia (Car-mean-yuh) Virsetil Gender: ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Waste

    Wow! I love how you did this! It made me want to laugh. My favorite thing about it is the suprise ending, I also love how they both actually want ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: fix it

    For me, one of the most stressed parts is My brain in doubt. But the "Boxed in, Locked out, seems fine to me.

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sade's Folly

    I like it! Of course, I don't know much about poetry, but I like it! :-)

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 I don't get it, but it makes me want to laugh anyway...I'm weird.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Pieces of Black Walnut had done it, concluded Elainora angrily as she crouched closer to her horses right forefoot. Gently running her fingers down his leg she saw that it ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10 I...don't get it. I believe it's an inside joke. But! It DOES sound like it SHOULD be funny.

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Speaking softly to her loyal horse, he slowed and she slipped off him. She patted his inky black muzzle, he was worn out. She would have to make shelter here. ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (Ahhhhh! You do make me curious!) After drinking her fill from the river, and greatly refreshing herself, Elainora retrieved a little leather pouch out of her small pack and munched ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Hello! Umm...what is a nosferatu? :oops: And, by the way, you may enter your character right now if you want. Oh, and, I will be gentle, this is my first ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Rebirth of Nyx

    Do you mean to say magick instead of magic? Anyway, there are A LOT of grammar mistakes, so I suggest you read this aloud to yourself and I think you ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Mysterious but bewitchingly beautiful, Elainora trailed her long, slender fingers in the crystal clear stream water. She noticed her reflection in the rippling water and tucked a lock of long ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Rude Customers

    A short verse about rude customers. Our customers are very rude And so we serve them fatty foods And then their arterys will clog Their hearts will fail them in ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Black Bandit

    I loved making this because as I wrote it I felt the emotions the characters did and it was like I was in my own world, with just me and ...

    Dec 19, 2006


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners