Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Is he a mind reader? Asked Elainora to herself, as she sat on the horse holding the bag of jerky. Indeed, she had seriously thought of running away, it was ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Elainora looked dizzily at what she supposed was now her captor. Dazed from the sudden halt as she was, she spoke to him. "I don't see any food growing in ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    One look at the hill, she clamored onto the horse with such speed she herself could hardly believe. "Lead on," she said breathlessly.

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    I knew it, she thought angrily, I knew he wasn't to be trusted. Well it's now or never, I either succumb to his order or I rebel and face the ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Elainora's suspicion eased slightly, maybe, just maybe, someone in the world had something other than their personal benefit in mind. Still, she was cautious. "I surely could, but what's that ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Rosethorn, should she be able to see that he is a vampire the moment she lays eyes on him? Or is it somewhat hidden? Elainora jumped slightly and cautiously turned ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Alright everyone, here is the fully edited version of my characters profile. If you see anything you have a problem with, please tell me. Full name: Carmenia (Car-mean-yuh) Virsetil Gender: ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I think I'll be a prisoner...but should I go ahead and post what is going on in Carmenia's life or should I wait for one of the other characters to ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Hey Guys, I found this...but I didn't know what some of them meant...can you help me out? Of course I knew what some of them meant...I'm not that dumb. Elf ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Thank you so much for the feedback! The part about Alden not being a good ballroom dancer made me laugh. I'll just have to think about the weakness you have ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    BUT THERE IS SOME DRAMA GOING AROUND. ;)

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Oh, I kind of guessed that...but thanks. :P :-)

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Ohhh...and this thread is for all *drama*. :)

    Dec 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A picture

    Is this supposed to be the start of a story? The grammar and spelling is very bad, read it out loud and correct them.

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Umm...should I use this thread or the other thread?

    Dec 22, 2006


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes