Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Alexandria carefully cut the strip of raw venison in half. Though every inch of her wanted to hastily build a fire and after probably scorching the meat in her haste, ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Alexandria had been sleeping when she was awakened by a deer moving nearby. Food! She would finally be able to fill her ravenously hungry stomach. Ever since the village had ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Hey, mind if I join? I know I'm already doing a storybook that includes you but I love storybooks! They are awesome! Name -Alexandria Gender -Female Race -Human Hair -Strawberry ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (Oh! Sorry! I just saw that I accidently was using a differant characters name! :oops: ) She couldn't stop. Elainora kicked the sweating horse, making it continue it's tired galloping. ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Christmas Eve, Waiting

    Yes, this does tell a story and paints a picture in your mind! It's so sad...especially the part about the, This is a setting sun lighting the face of a ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    [Ahhh! Okay, that helps. But I'm kind of stuck at what to write next...I mean, how much can I write of her being tied up? Oh well...I think I'll wait ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Elainora was thinking. In her head, she calculated her chances of escaping. Of course, she knew her quietness put him on edge, and inwardly she was very pleased that she ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Do you mean us posting on our character or us finishing the post for you? Anyway, I'm a little confused as what is happening...the last thing I knew the war ...

    Dec 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    (Of course you may join! Yay! A new character! Wohoo!)

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    As hard as she tried, Elainora could hardly regain her composure quickly after being held at knifepoint. Then the truth hit her, hard. He could kill her, easily. He was ...

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Dono--Thank you for the help with all that confusing stuff! Would Carmenia be a rogue? I was going to put Magic User but that's not really all that she does...I ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    your post you said a "dark-skinned elf" when really Carmenia is light-skinned (ivory). It's okay. :-) But, would you mind fixing it?

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    (I just now noticed the place holder so I will change this post if necessary. This is the first post on Carmenia!) Tied to the post as she was, Carmenia ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    he riding in front of her or behind her? I said behind because that's how it is most of the time, you know, they usually want to keep an eye ...

    Dec 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Well...since I'm sort of a maiden in you think one of the hero's should cut my bonds? And then...I...um...fight! Yeah...what do you think?

    Dec 23, 2006


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze