Random avatar

misspriss

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental chapter 1

    This is good...but you skipped over some punctuations. I suggest you read this out loud to yourself and imagine yourself being one of the characters. Where would you normally pause? ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Poorly Kept Girl

    Wow! Way to go!

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Archive Re: A Pirate's Life For Me

    Hey, will someone PM me when this Storybook starts up again? Please? I'd like to make a character.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Disc World Themed Storybook

    Okay, I have no idea what you just said...could you put it in simpler terms...please?

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas/Other Holiday?

    An MP3 Player, Money, Silk PJ's (Yay!), and a matching roller suitcase and carry-on. :-) I'm happy.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 It's sad...*sniff*

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    I'm confused! And I feel like an idiot for still being confused but that doesn't help matters, I'm sorry that I keep posting asking questions, but I don't understand. Let ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Uh, well, I'm not quite sure how to rate it, but I guess I like 9/10.

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Join My Storybook

    Yes! That's a great idea! *bear hug*

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Join My Storybook

    Umm--excuse me--why? *confused and slightly saddened face* I thought you could post pretty much anything in The Lounge, so it's not like I'm posting this in a wrong section is ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Join My Storybook

    Join my storybook. It's the one that says "Good Writers Needed". Have fun!

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    Yep! They do!

    Dec 28, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    I've never done this before...but here is one I just made up, Her heart was beating, but broken.

    Dec 28, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Devil Deals in Antiques

    That is such a hooker! Wow! As you probably noticed, I like it. I didn't find anything wrong with I guess I can't really critique it. But it does give ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    4/10, I don't get it, so I'll assume it's a private joke, and private jokes just aren't funny for people who aren't in on it....

    Dec 27, 2006


"Storybooks and roleplays are just for fun!" To which I say: of course! But why only "just"? Sometimes fun is found in the full-send. Sometimes fun is found in taking it seriously, and aiming to do it with excellence!
— soundofmind