Random avatar

misspriss

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Are you reseting EVERYONE'S points or just the featured members?

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son-Chapter 2

    I didn't get to read all of it, I'll read the rest when I have more time. These are some errors I found... I it weren’t for those highwaymen Did ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Author reviews

    Oh! I loved The Blue Sword, I believe the author is Robin McKinley. :-)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Death Penalty

    I really have no clue, but I'm going to critque your post. ;-) Firstly, capitilize your i's, it shows a lack of confidence and self-respect if you don't. Secondly, when ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Blade of Power

    Wow, well, I did have something to say, but Phorcys pretty much just said it, so I guess I'll have to be one of the people who clap you on ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: popularity

    It was a bad joke, I'm sorry, but it wasn't even that funny, plus a little crude. The ending kind of left me with a shocked I'm-obligated-to-laugh feeling. Believe me ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    You write… What you think, You think… what you see, You see… what you feel, That’s what we say You write your feelings. This word makes almost no sense whatsoever. ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: "Betrayal of Caesar.”

    I agree with Phorcys, and I didn't even really hear any rhythm.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Icy Crabs Are... So Incredibly Bizarre

    Oh. What can I say? It's sooo...fantastically weird and haunting. Congratulations, you've just given me the weirdest sensation ever. It's almost like I enjoyed it yet...I hated it. Hmm...I will ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lets get free

    This certeinly needs some capitilization--I'm a capitilazation natzi :-)--capitilize Jesus.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heavens vocal cords

    This is good, but I think it would be better if you capitilized your i's. :-)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    It was very well written, and I'm not sure if someone already said this but when you said, "A fair-haired, pale maiden with pools of blue and full red lips." ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Full Spectrum

    Hehee. That's funny Claudette. :D This is pretty, but, what is it? Can you tell me?

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Breathing

    Awww! How sweet! This is such a wonderful story, however, I did find several typing errors, like you said claming instead of calming at one point. Anyway, I'm going to ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heavens vocal cords

    It's good, but I'm not a poetry person, so I wouldn't know much about poetry, but please, PLEASE, capitalize your I's. A shrink would say that it shows lack of ...

    Dec 30, 2006


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data