Random avatar

misspriss

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dangerous in Numbers - Lethal Alone

    was good, but the grammar mistakes really spoiled it for me. I'm not going to point out the individual mistakes because I'm too lazy to do that right now, but ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eyes of Elves

    Goodness gracious! Girl, where is your grammar? *raises a critical eyebrow* Here we go...*deep breath* Read this SLOWLY out loud to yourself and MAKE SURE to pay close attention to ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Faith

    It was okay, and I agree doesn't seem to have anything to do with faith, however, here is my critique. On the first verse, last line, you should have ended ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    I am guessing you want me to finish the sentence so I will. He brought another to his bow, drawing the string back when..... It snapped. His trusty bow, something ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: new

    ¡Hola! Mi nombre en la sociedad joven de los escritores es misspriss, pero mi nombre verdadero es Ana. ¡Bienvenidos! :D Espero ver que usted alrededor y yo sepamos solamente un ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hullo! Welcome to YWS. (So what if I'm the third person to say that, it's the thought that counts, right?) I hope to see you 'round! ~Anna

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    Don't worry Gyr, I'm a hater of all veggies, give me fried chicken or give me death! :D Fand, I am a Christian and I agree with you about the ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Convicing Explosion

    Ahhh...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Beaten Path

    This is pretty DARN good for a twelve year old. :-) I thought it was good and can really only repeat what Phorcys said, it could have used some more ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Research Archives Re: Convicing Explosion

    What kind of explosion? What was it caused by? What are the surrounding? Here are some things to think on... What do your see? Spare tires flying through the air ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku's

    Ahhhh, that IS a bit more believable. :) (Sorry! Homeschooler over here! We don't really go by grades. :oops:)

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Haiku's

    Why harsh? Do you mean unbelievable? (Sorry Arclight, but if we don't believe that you wrote it when you were seven and you did, then we just paid you a ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elemental chapter 1

    Oh, and something else I thought of, sometimes it just seems like your saying, "And he did that, and then she did this..." Add vivid words to describe HOW he ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, folks.

    Hullo there, I'm just...a human being...who likes...to--uh--write! :-) And Shafter is right, it's hard to offend people on this site (though not impossible, I assure you! :wink: ), I hope ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Featured Member: 12/30/06- 1/13/07

    Ahhh! Thank you, it does.

    Dec 30, 2006


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns