Random avatar

misspriss

  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words

    I loved this! it was so wonderful! I really, really enjoyed it. I think everyone pretty much covered everything I saw up there, so I guess I'll be the that ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Before You Were Mine

    I...don't really understand this. The writing is magnificint, good form, spacing, spelling, grammar (from what I could see), but I just don't get it. The memories and thoughts are beautiful ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sleeping Fairgrounds

    This was good and very descriptive and really made you think back. Very vintage. Cool. Anway, I didn't get this part... Fun mirrors make you Dance and hop slowly, Unsure ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Waves

    I like it too, *starts to sing in a carefree voice (slightly off key)* The Waves, The Waves, The Wonderful, Glorious Waves! How They Move. In And Out, Up And ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Other Re: Christmas

    Very fact, I know a boy who started The Weekly Ostracizer (a myspace group you can join for free) and he decided to ostracize the stupid christmas movies that come ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    Thank you for the least someone enjoyed it. (Not that I didn't appreciate the other critiques, it's just that it's nice to know someone like it, right?)

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: this one's about sex

    Ok, gross. Sorry but this should DEFINTILY be rated R! It said that if it's about sex (which it is) then it should be rated R in the rules. But ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    elein, This is in storybook, *laughs a little* this is the second page. :D But thanks for the critique!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Breathing shallowly, Alex made as little noise as possible, and tried not to look down at rushing river far below. Her hiding place was a small ledge that jutted out ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    *sigh* Phorcys, your right...I'll review MUCH better next time.

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    I was kinda rushed when I made it, thank you for the feedback!

    Dec 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Confused Princess

    The Confused Princess By Anna Nolte Once upon a time, there was a very, very confused princess, who could never make up her mind. Whether it was deciding to have ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    Did this all of the sudden die? :?

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Alex took a step back, so near to the edge that a strong wind could have blown her off. But that was not what she was focusing on at the ...

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Fand-tastic!

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is the most hilarious thing I've heard all day!

    Dec 31, 2006


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain