Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Mmm...I agree with Hunter, hearing the gods talk just doesn't fit. :? the way everyone, I edited my last post, so that she couldn't go outside. *pats self on back*

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Kill For You

    And still I don't exsist . I may as well be a long deceased breeze: Dead air. Should be exist . I thought this was good and I don't really ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia glanced at the girl with messy hair named called Finn. Carmenia had been arguing with Valin, an elf like herself, when Finn had appeared and started talking. But Finn ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Griffy-Poo? *stiffles hysterical giggles* Sabradan, yeah...if you could change your post that would be great...Carmeia isn't such an ass (er--forgive my language). In fact, she quite reserved. But she

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I can't figure out how to post a pic on here. :-( Very pretty Fand! For some reason I always think of you as your icon. *blush* As a guy...but ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    "Eh, I don't know. What do you think about Carmenia? If she tears off any more of her clothing, we'll be in for a show." This is so funny! I'm ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I agree with Jiggity, Henry must not die! He is too a unique character to die, and we will not allow it. *smug face*

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I understand, but I just don't want you to be afraid to have my character say something, even if you don't know her personality that much, heck, I don't even ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I am new here!

    Hullo there! *looks around desperately for a guest-book to sign* Aahhhh! No guest-book! Oh well, I'll go to your site to sign your guest-book. :-)

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Hey you guys, I'm feeling a little bit like you're ignoring my character. Of course, I know you aren't intentionally, but don't be afraid to make my elf say something ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    Elainora woke up with a jolt. She was on the ground. Carefully picking herself up off the ground, she noticed the trotting horse she supposed she had been thrown from. ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: December Moon

    I like it! It's cool how you finally find out WHO she is (the moon, of course!), because some people just leave you guessing at what they are talking about. ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Gorgeous

    "Oh," I say calmly, "I have no idea what you just said, but thank you for saving my story." "No problem, but please be more careful, by the way, while ...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good writers needed!

    ((Oh, that's fine, take your time!))

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Defenders of Jiran (RPG)

    That's sad...why doesn't someone just PM everyone in the storybook saying, "Hey, post in the storybook or it will die!"

    Jan 2, 2007


Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix