Random avatar

misspriss

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    A friend made this poem, and thinks it sucks, but I snatched it from her and said I wanted to see what other people thought. I know youngwriterssociety has some ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Ruben looked away. He was hurting too, but at least he had sense enough to keep it hidden. But then, Baer had always been rather open with his emotions. More ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((Umm...you're going to have to help with what object he left in his coat pocket! What do you think it should be?))

    May 7, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I liked Fand and Jennafina's plans combined. I agree, Alana is a very dark, arresting beauty, she can definitely use that to her advantage. As I said, she doesn't mind ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((Sorry I haven't posted in SO LONG. I tried to post once, and had a nice long post, but my computer messed up. *sigh*)) Sapphire took the jacket off the ...

    May 6, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Hmm. Alana can be selfish and unfeeling. Somehow I don't think she would just up and want to help them. I think her curiousity should be aroused, so she follows ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Smiling a bit smugly at the man with the spiky hair, Alana felt some relief when a man made him a bit humbler. It was always good for male ego's ...

    May 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Quickly dodging a small jug of whiskey that came flying her way, Alana moved out of the way of the fight. Turning to her "rescuer", she frowned slightly. "I was ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Heaven

    Has anyone read The Great Divorce? There is a description of what it would be like, but honestly, that is not MY opinion. Just thought I'd mention it, though.

    May 2, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Spanking children. Discipline or abuse?

    With my parents, whenever they would spank me, (when I was YOUNGER, thank you very much!) they would always say "I don't want to do this, honey, but I have ...

    May 2, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Yay! I posted my first post on Alana. *go me, go me* Oh. Uh. :D Sorry.

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Leaning against the bar counter, Alana pushed a few dark brown curls out of her face and pursing her lips with thought, she looked over the tavern visitors, which consisted ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    ((Sorry I haven't posted in SO long!!!!)) As he walked along with Baer, Ruben glanced at the younger girl. She was actually kinda cute, but she was just another mission ...

    May 2, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Okay, I'm about to post on Alana. I was the future, this is how Alana would become part of the group or whatever. Someone (one of the group) comes into ...

    May 2, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Oh, yes, well...I suppose so! :D You're awesome, Hunter! EDIT: Oh darn, my mom is home and she is going to make me do my chores. But I SHALL post ...

    May 1, 2007


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year