-
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia cautiously watched Henry drain the last bit of Dwarfish brew from the bottle. She shuddered, her hand unconsciously going to her left shoulder. She touched it and started slightly. ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Mmm...yeah. I still think we should take it easy for a while in the caves. We have injured people here! *Carmenia gazes into Henry's eyes* :lol:
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
2/10 It's pretty, but I am not one for nudity, I think people should wear clothes! (Don't you agree?)
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Name: --Rhyannon (Meaning: Great Queen, Pure Maiden, Nymph) Age: 20 Fairy Type: --Fire Fairy Personality: --Bold --Passionate --Unpredictable --Flirty --Fun-loving Looks: --This picture ( ) without th
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Here is were you post your fairies profile form. You can also discuss the story here.
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex sprang out of the way. Better to let these naive buffoons fight their way out of it, if they could. She caught herself, so unloyal. There was nowhere to ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Midnight Stroll
Eric took a deep breath. You can do this. He politely opened the car door for her, and couldn't help notice the slightly suprised look on her face. He walked ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies
Hello, and welcome to my storybook. I hope you enjoy it! The Setting The fairies live in the woods. Next to the woods is a neighborhood, however, not many people ...
Jan 9, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Ah ha! Vamp, I have an ingenious idea. (Okay, maybe just a good idea.) Why don't you wait a bit until we reach Dursa (or where ever we are going...) ...
Jan 8, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
(How should I come in?) Vamp, you can come in however you want to. Anyone have any idea's?
Jan 7, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Okay everyone, storybook was getting cluttered with questions, so here is a discussion thread where you can post your questions in. We need to think about a name for our ...
Jan 7, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
((Okay everyone, I created a new thread for posting questions about this storybook, since this storybook is getting new people, and it's getting cluttered with posts. Starting now, this is ...
Jan 7, 2007 -
Re: Midnight Stroll
Her bus was gone. No. NO. He wouldn't give her a ride, because giving people rides lead into getting into a relationship, which was simply something he was not ready ...
Jan 7, 2007 -
Re: The Naughty Boy
Ouch. Somehow I knew that when Incandescence had commented, it wouldn't be a pretty sight.
Jan 7, 2007 -
Re: The Naughty Boy
It's ok, :? I know it's not very good, poetry isn't my thing, but I made up this poem with a little seven year old. :)
Jan 6, 2007
