Random avatar

misspriss

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: chapter four of innocence

    I didn't find it boring. I found it interesting...the only place that my attention drifted was at the "meeting" or whatever it is. Just try and make that a little ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Worlds of Simplicity

    It's good...I like it, however, in the first chapter I got the impression that they were in an airplane...maybe I was just being unobservant...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia surveyed the unconscious men, pondering on what would be the best way to wake them. She looked at Finn, and saw that she was the one who needed the ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Alex looked at Aro in disbelief. "Good luck with that," She said with a smirk, "And I was just getting to like you, but it seems to me you and ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    Hey black_wings, you should reread my storybook and see some rosethorns last posts. You'll see why it's your turn....

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia couldn't move. After falling and slamming into the hard ground someone fell on top of her. "Get off me!" She shouted, but it came out muffled, and sounded more ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Wrapping her arms around herself for warmth, Carmenia glanced at Valin. I sure hope he knows what he's doing, she thought, observing the grim surrounding. The flickering torches shed enough ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    Well...she'll have to wait a we ARE far enough away...but it might work...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Here is a picture of what Carmenia looks like. Except with pointed ears and differant clothes....

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Mhmm... Personally, there has just been SO much fighting. *gets down on hands and knee's* Can't we please...please, get on to something besides fighting the stupid goblins? I like the ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: tell me about you

    Mhmm...that's not very much to go on... I want to be a Dermatologist's Assistant when I get older! :P

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I think I googled it or something...but now I'm an avid advertiser of the YWS baby! Woohoo! I tell everyone about it and how badly I'm hooked...getting on here multiple ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Anyone try acting?

    I know I pretend to be my character all the time. My favorite story I'm writing is called The Black Bandit and when I wrote it, I had the best ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia woke with a start. Everything was fine, it was a nightmare, that's all. She pulled the blanket closer around herself. How did she get it? She wondered, stroking the ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Hey, thanks for cluing me in on what's happening!

    Jan 9, 2007


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford