Random avatar

misspriss

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Rumors 'bout Mr. Brown

    No, not serious. Just funny.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    Here are some titles that might work. Fighting to Survive Everyone Has a Mission Fights and Folly Live or Die Okay...I know these are stupid, but that's all I can ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Oh, I just remembered your evil. Your fairy I mean! *winks* Anyway, would you like to be an evil fairy that pretends to be good (or turn over another leaf) ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Hey Elein, JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, I DID GIVE ELEIN PERMISSION TO PLAY A NIGHT FAIRY. There you have it! :D Anyway, I was thinking that this could be about ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Jig, she's an Elven Princess? :shock: Cool! :D Okay, first, I never said she was a princess...just an elf...or are all elf's princes and princess's? Hmm...that would be cool if ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Ruben clenched his jaw, things were getting significantly more difficult. It would have been a simple task had that Baer fellow just accepted the bribe money and continued on his ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    Oh darn. I just read your post DQ. Phooey.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    *deleted due to the dead state of storybook*

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Young Ninjas

    *deleted due to dead state of storybook*

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia took a hesitant step backwards. What was happening? She had no idea what was taking place. It was just too much to process. Was Seraph draining Sirloaz's life or ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    Struggling through her emotions, Alex stood rooted to the ground. She looked at Zelles, his sea green eyes were not visible, they were hidden under heavy eyelids, and his flowing ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    Yeah, not to beat up on you or anything...but she hasn't given you mouth to mouth yet...you might want to revise your post.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }

    ((Okay peipie, I'll just ignore your post...maybe you should edit it and just put *deleted* and put it after mine.))

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    My Character: Name --Ruben Cooper Gender --Male Race --Human Hair --Dark Brown Eyes- --Peircing, Icy Blue Weaknesses --Gets intense headaches at random times --Becomes somewhat violent when stressed -

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The painter I must meet

    Poetry is not really my thing, however, I can correct your spelling and grammar. Also, this poem was good, as far as I know. I looked up at the sunset ...

    Jan 11, 2007


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief