-
Re: New Site Administrator
Woohoo! Go Mesh! *starts yodeling*
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Hmm...what do you think? She's an assassin who is supposed to kill you. My guess is bad. :wink: Thanks.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
((Seriena)) Seriena gazed at the threesome as they walked along. Crouching on the rock cliff, Seriena knew that at least two would be dead by the next morning. She took ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Cool.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
I think its a good idea, but I want to know what Elein thinks.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
I have created a second character, with black_wings permission. Name --Seriena Cortez Gender --Female Race --Human Looks (I put a link) -- --Black hair --Brown eyes --Ivory complexion Personality --Ou
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
I like it...but if we don't like...it's okay to tweak it as we go along, right?
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex's feet wouldn't move. What was wrong with her? She felt something she hadn't felt in a long while. Kindness. She took a deep breath, "Fine...fine. I'll go, b-but only ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex stiffened. A bounty? She wanted to kill both of the men. They had pulled her into this, before she had ever stolen that bit of meat from Aro, she ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies
Fluttering onto a nearby tree, Rhyannon watched the Festival of the Fire. To celebrate, a tiny spark was lit and every of fire fairy in the forest used their power, ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
You may talk even if you don't have an doesn't matter. Anyhoo, we can try and do something besides a quest...we just have to decide what it is. Also, you ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
4/10, the first time I saw it I thought it was funny, the second time I saw it I thought it was okay, now I just don't dig it. Sometimes ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Hmm...it's possible. But that doesn't really bring our fairies together..I thought that having them journey to find the object would do that. The most of the story would be about ...
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
*just ignore this*
Jan 13, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Mmm...yeah, I know. Do you have a better idea? (I'm not saying that nastily)
Jan 13, 2007
