-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Hey guys, I wasn't quite sure what was happening in my post, so if there is anything someone has a problem with, please tell me and I'll change it.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia helped Finn to her feet. That hair, it was driving her crazy, all the knots and tangles, and the twigs and leaves that were caught in it. She sighed ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
(OOC: black_wings, do you want to be the one holding the dagger? If not, I'll modify my post.) Ruben's peircing blue eyes caught every detail of the pathetic makeshift camp ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Midnight Stroll
667 Mornington Avenue...wasn't that, that huge house in the rich people neighborhood? He glanced at Amelia and sighed softly. She was out of his league. A rich girl...he would have ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Bored. :]!
I love the popsicle stuck to Flapjack's ear. He is adorble. However, I thought he had two fin-like arms that were clutching the candy to his chest, but now I ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Ohhh...*Alex bats eyelashes* so very handsome!
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
OOC: I wasn't quite sure what to say, so sorry for the short post. Alex smiled and bit her lower lip nervously, glad for Aro's company. His arms slipped around ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Yay, that would be cool.
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Yeah, it was hard to get a good picture that didn't make her look OVERLY sexy or nude. *sigh*
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
(Seriena) Seriena sent a backwards glance over her shoulder. Thank you? She scoffed. As if. She couldn't let the elf die. It was part of her mission. She must keep ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex was near hysteria. How the hell was she supposed to drag Aro, an unconscious and heavy elf, to safety? As his life blood seeped through her fingers that she ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Wow, we all three are online at the same time, COOL!
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
I do think the water battle a little strange. And I meant that she wants to assasinate ALL three of them (Aro, Alex, and Zelles) or kidnap them, I haven't ...
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
'Cause your so cute. :wink:
Jan 14, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
"Yes," she said, taking his hand. "Wait," she took off her shoes and overshirt, then take his hand as they dove into the crystal water together. Looking at him under ...
Jan 14, 2007
