-
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Okay, sorry, I've been busy, but I'll post as soon as possible.
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Don't feel stupid...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Hmm...really? Okay dokay. I imagined her as a baby, but then a little girl does have more personality, right? Anyway, what are some charactiristics that you think she might have? ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: At what age did you start writing and
Hmm...almost before I could write! :wink: I think when I was about six or seven. I still stink, but I think I've improved greatly. A couple days ago I stumbled ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
That's right! *parrots* We do, we do, we do!
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Hold on...I was going to make a character form for her...but now I need to know what age she should be. Here are some differant pictures... OR OR OR Which ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Er--maybe we could just control the young Queen's actions in our post. Here, I'll make a form for her and tell me what you think...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
(Is this in character with Rin? If not, I'll change it.) Seriena looked over her shoulder. She had been watching her three victims, when she heard a eery wolf howl. ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Woohoo! *chants* I like it, I like it. Yay for Elein! *Does the Yay Elein Dance* Anyhoo, I had this ingenious plan...tell me if it's stupid... Since all the fairies ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
*ignore this*
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Yep, it's all good in the hood. I didn't mean to gang up on you black_wings. Sorry. Anyhoo, sorry I haven't posted, my mom's totally been strict with the computer ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Coughing weakly, Ruben crawled towards a creek he had seen earlier and painfully took a gulp of the icy water. Shaking uncontrollably, he brought took a leather pouch from his ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my mom's been really strict with computer time. Alex bit her lip, she was irritated. A murderer...she shuddered. It didn't bother her ...
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My mom's been really strict with computer time. Carmenia shuddered. The sight was too horrific to see, and she lowered her eyes ...
Jan 17, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
I said you can go ahead and write about your fairies normal life. I posted on mine!
Jan 17, 2007
