-
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
I like the ruby too. It's my birthstone! Yay. Anyway, I like Amethery's Eye....
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
(Seriena) Suddenly Rin turned around and eyed her suspiciously. "Is there any particular reason for this meeting?" He growled. Seriena crossed her arms and smiled slightly. "Rin," She said smoothly, ...
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
YEAH! IT WAS! My older brother was kicking me off the computer so I had to do a placeholder. *poutes* I did post, but instead of creating a new one, ...
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Fine with me too. In fact, it's great! Go Elein! I like your post too blackwings, it was great how you added all those little details about the fairies. The ...
Jan 20, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Coming out of the mouth of the cave, Alex finally found Aro, he had been swimming, because his blonde hair was damp. His dark blue eyes seemed to turn a ...
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
Elein, don't sweat about asking questions, we'd be glad to answer them, and I have some questions of my own. --What kind of jewel do we want? Amethyst Emerald Ruby ...
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
*drawls in southern accent* Shure, cum on inn wineva ya wana... (Translation: Sure, come on in whenever you want to...:wink:)
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Okay, I'll work on the queen-to-be's personality...soon...when I have the time...
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
*sticks out tongue* *tongue suddenly turns purple* *I scream, yanking my tongue back in my head* You cursed me! Ahhhhhh! *runs away screaming then trips*
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: 1000th Post!
No idea what a noob is but... GO CLAUDETTE!! *does the super oober yay Claudette dance* *snuggles closer to Fand and hisses* (If your not in on the private joke, ...
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
*Dances in the street as it pouring down rain, with arms outstretched to the heavens, not caring who saw, singing...* "Lifffeeee iissss gggoooodddd..."
Jan 19, 2007 -
Re: Dynamo's Japan Journal
Cool beans! It sounds like you're enjoying yourself in Japan. Eragon has just now been in our theaters for a little while in my little town. I want to see ...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
*laughs, then stops abruptly, laughs, then stops abruptly* Funny...
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Okay dokay artichoka. (Ummm...YEAHHHHH)
Jan 18, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
(Do you think this makes her too powerful?) Elainora stiffened, someone was behind her. She pretended not to notice, feeding the fire some dry twigs. Suddenly she spun around, and ...
Jan 18, 2007
