-
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Yup. I'm with you blackwings.
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
(Er--is there something special about Easterlings that I should know about? Do they have any powers?)
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
midnightwolf92, I don't want you to think that my post was out of spite. It's just Seriena's thoughts, not mine, okay? Just wanted to make sure that was crystal clear.
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Seriena watched with some amusment, hidden behind some brush. Rin thought he was a god. She smirked inwardly. It was all a show, a great big hoax, just to make ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Elainora looked at him curiously. Why on earth did he so confidently believe she would trust him? The last time she had half-way trusted a man, the results had been ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Alex swallowed uncomfortably. Okay, so maybe she wasn't the only one who had such hard memories. Well, at least I had memories, she thought, glancing at Zelles. How terrible. She ...
Jan 23, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Me too. Lots of character. :roll:
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Sorry I haven't contributed...*castes eyes down* My mom's a total computer natzi, she just now told me to get off the computer for, like, the fifth time. *much sadness*
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Er. I just read that bit about the aura. I'm sorry, but I don't like it. Please just edit and delete that part about her legs. And Seriena doesn't really ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
*sighs* It's okay, I just read it and my jaw kinda dropped. Sorry I got so irritated. I don't want Rin to be weak, but it was just way to ...
Jan 22, 2007 -
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!
THIS IS THE BIRTHDAY SONGGGG IT ISN'T VERY LONGGGGGGGGGG... ...what? You're expecting MORE? Sorry girlfriend, that's all I got. :wink:
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: Match Maker
peipiemann22 and eleinasari. Teehee.
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
I want to be Luna, bearer of the opal gem...but can I change her name? It's wouldn't be anything lame...and is there a certien power that goes with the gem? ...
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
Rin was getting very imaptient with Seriena. He tried to leave but she stepped in front of him. His pack growled and moved to intercept her from getting to Rin. ...
Jan 21, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
*gets big frightened eyes* *then laughes hysterically* *and pokes Anaisathy*
Jan 20, 2007
