Random avatar

misspriss

  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Head. (Get it? Bedhead? *stiffles giggles*)

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mile

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Never mind.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook

    It's fine. I think that you make Rin understands too much. It's seems that everything in everyones post Rin see's and understands. I know you're just trying to build off ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia glared at the soldier called Cicero. He grinned at her, his eyes looking her up and down. She bit her lip to keep from some undesirable things slipping out. ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    :twisted: Oh--:shock:--sorry. I'm evil, remember?

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Frogs and Princes"--Natasha Bedingfield

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Lets get this party started" --Pink

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Thanks Firestarter!

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Nate Said --} Still some issues, but if you change your default group color in your profile, it'll work now. I say --} I don't understand...how do I change my ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Blowing gently on the ink to dry it, Luna folded the small piece of rough parchment, and taking a candle, dripped some oozing red wax in the center. Her slender ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Okay. Actually, I changed my mind, I like the name Luna! Yay. Anyway, here's her profile form. Name: Luna Curanzi (Lou-nuh Ker-an-zee) Age: 18 Gender: Female Path of Virtue: Wavering ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    Nate...you're the best! *hugs monkey* Oh--excuse me. I meant chimp. *hugs chimp*

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10, strange, I'm not really digging it, but it's okay.

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    (Phooey. *sigh* I will resign myself to being a powerless disease-carrier...:roll:)

    Jan 23, 2007


Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
— Thomas Neill