Random avatar

misspriss

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    Any more critique? Hmm?

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Greatest Treasure

    Alana clenched her teeth. This was not good. Not good at all. All she had wanted was to discover some information that might be worth something, and now she was ...

    May 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    Okay, well, I'm not going to be able to post anymore on my character, so I have to quit. Sorry guys, and I hope this storybook does well!

    May 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: thread to Teenage super heroes

    Okay, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to post on Marrissa anymore. Well, actually, it's been a long time since I posted on her anyway, but...yeah. Well, ...

    May 11, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    Chandi, thanks for the constructive critique, but I have a confession. *sigh* I was the one who put the "dot dot dot" at the beggining. Anyway, I just thought it ...

    May 9, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Fand, let me just say, AWESOME JOB! *does a happy dance* I LOVE how Alana entered the picture, and the way you described her is so...HER. :)

    May 9, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Okay, so, we haven't left yet, and I had an idea. Alright. The only one who doesn't seem to mind killing a woman is Valin, right? Well, I was thinking, ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    Can someone please critique? Don't you understand? I'm giving you *the chance* to ~gasp~ be as harsh as you like!

    May 8, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Um, just so you guys know, I'm going on "vacation". I'm a goin' tuh Tennessee yawl! Anyway, I will have SOME computer access, but I just thought you should know. ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Pirate King's Gold

    Name: Lucina Axtrovea (Lou-sin-uh Axe-trove-ee-uh) Nicknames: The Raven (because of her long black hair) OR Luc (pronounced "Luke"".) Age: 20 Appearance: Position: Captain of the Black Plague Picture

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Someday, they'll build monuments for us!

    I'm homeschooled myself! Welcome, and I hope I see more of you!

    May 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Salutations and welcome Twinflower! It's good to have you! I can't wait to see you 'round!

    May 8, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Hmmm. Okay. Perhaps there is something in her history? Phooey. I don't know.

    May 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    *waves hand wildly around like a little kid* I-I-I-I've never done this before. B-But it looks exciting!! *totally nervous* WHEN DOES IT START?!????!!????

    May 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I went Piggy!

    Do you see my pig avatar? Yes, I collapsed my resolve. Peer pressure was too much. :-) I went piggy.

    May 7, 2007


Adventure is worthwhile.
— Aesop