Random avatar

misspriss

  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    I'm not sure what category this should be in...but I created a website with a lot of really good icons. I myself did not make the icons, I just compiled ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    divorce

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    I had this dream, a while back, that my sisters boyfriend (very nice guy) started stealing peoples front gates. He would just walk casually up to their front gate, take ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Me neither. Darn. Anyway, I just wrote the most ginormous post ever. Phew!

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Oh, just in case your wondering...that was Ruben rolling up his sleeves, not me. :oops:

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Go ahead and post. It's alright. Anyone can post, even with a placeholder up, I just had to insert that so I could get a place.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    We are not going to introduce to her to the story quite yet, we want to show just how much fairyland is in havoc. WEEEE! Everyone wants their own race ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Hmm...did you get the other girls to work? I couldn't.

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    Wow, very large picture of Rebekah. Anyway, you don't have to try to speed things up, things like these take time, more people will eventually join. But it's your storybook, ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)

    ((Wow, this is a really long post.)) Realizing she was shivering, Luna wrapped her arms around herself, enjoying the feel of the exquisite lace on her sleeves against her ivory ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Digimon Online

    Okay...I think I want to join this storybook, but I don't understand. I've never watched the show (no channels), so could you put it in simpler terms? And can I ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Haha! Yeah right. Just try it buckaroo! *rolls up sleeves to reveail masculine arms*

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Lace

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Wafer Cone

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Mold

    Jan 24, 2007


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson