-
Re: Super Awesome Icons
I'm glad you liked it.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I love it. Good job, Grif.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Now or Never
'Ello! Welcome, welcome, welcome! I hope to see you 'round!
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: explanation for my abscence
:lol:
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia looked after Finn, as she watched her walk towards the disgusting aroma of what humans deemed "food". It was actually something that Elves probably wouldn't even feed a stray ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: explanation for my abscence
Oh...hello. I've kind of been stalking you. Well...not really. :D But you seem interesting.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
(Yay me. I posted!) Ruben watched the sleeping forms carefully. The two girls were slumbering lightly close to the fire, while Baer was sleeping next to them, just a few ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies
Mournful, high-pitched wailing woke Rhyannon up from her slumber. Stretching her wings sleepily, she crawled out of her niche in the oak tree. Blinking in the light of the dazzling ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Leaping on the horse, Elainora kicked it to a full gallop. She had paused a moment, watching the soldier try to get free, just to make sure he was bound ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
Umm...I'm trying to get around to it...but I'm pretty much stuck. Augh. I'll see if I can get some creative juices flowing.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Chase
I made a list of the members in this storybook for as much for you as for me. Tell me if anything is wrong with your character's characteristics. Naomi--Played by ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: The Chase
Name --Eli Kisom (e-lie keh-so-m) Gender --Male Age --20 Appearance (I'VE PROVIDED A LINK ALSO) --Chin-length light brown hair --Piercing blue eyes --Usually wears brown or green clothes (LINK: Make ...
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Thread of "Hey check this out.." storybook
midnightwolf92, I'm sorry, please don't make Rin die. I wasn't trying to be mean, and I'm sorry if I was. Please don't quit, I'm willing to give Rin a chance.
Jan 25, 2007 -
Re: Super Awesome Icons
Well...I think so. The people whose sites I went to, didn't make them. Thanks for telling me, though.
Jan 24, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Drying herself off with the scratchy towel given to her, Carmenia wrapped it around herself while gathering her clothes. Who knew what eyes lurked behind the dark shadows of the ...
Jan 24, 2007
