Random avatar

misspriss

  • Other Poetry Re: My Maiden and the Tree

    Awww...it's so sad! But it's truly ewly beautiful. I love it!

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia lay on her back on the hard, upper bunk bed, just perusing the events that taken place that day... Thank you for...thank you for just being here... Henry's words ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Yep, I'm going to try and post if I have time.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I think maybe some deep blue, with some swirls of lighter blue...or something. If you google "blue swirls" you get all kinds of cool swirls...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    (OOC: Rather presumptuous of you to make her look stupid...but I'll post off it anyway...) A little shocked, Marrissa closed her mouth. name's Marrissa," she said, flicking the hair out ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10, I like the fact that she is pulling it from one of her books. Very cool.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would my pet monkey know the answer to that question?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that people should throw poo at the enemy instead of stones.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    YOU MAY USE ANY ICON YOU WANT. I have had to tell that to people about a hundred times. I'm glad you liked them. The doggy is adorable!

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Super Awesome Icons

    Claudette>>Iconator IS cool. HeadInTheClouds>>Sure, you can use any you want. Myth>>Thanks. electricbluemonkey>>I know. That one was awesome. It's very...um...what's the word? Awe-Inspiring, Inspirati

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Beep, beep, beep . Sleepily, Marrissa slammed the snooze button on her alarm clock. Loud and obnoxious, someone repeatedly banged on her door. "W-What?" She mumbled. The door flew open ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Name: --Marrissa Hock Age: --15 Gender: --Female Appearance: I've provided links, and also described her. --Long, fine, honey-colored hair that is middle-torso-length, --Delicate, full, lips. --Bewitc

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: A Friend's Site

    Me too. Weeee! I did it.

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Crossing

    Ruben reread the letter, stunned. He had just risen from his sleep, when a grey eagle had swooped down and landed on his shoulder, with a small, folded piece of ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    I'm going to probably join in a little while...but I'm going to wait a bit, watch and see how things happen.

    Jan 29, 2007


Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan