Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    I just edited my placeholder and put in my post, thought it doesn't show that there is a new post, there is.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia yawned, and sat up, still half-asleep. She readjusted the blanket that had tangled around her legs, and sat up, trying to figure out what time it was. Sometime in ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Which One?" Discussion Thread

    Name: --Tyler Coleman Age: --26 Gender: --Male Personality: --Slightly withdrawn --Thoughtful --Mysterious --Gentle --Truthful --Somewhat bold Looks: (I provided a link and described him) --Slightly m

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: "Which One?" Discussion Thread

    Post Your Character Profile, Questions, or Comments here.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Which One?

    Hello! I know I really shouldn't be making a new storybook, considering there is a flood of new ones anyway, but I couldn't resist, I've been wanting to start one ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    Ahhh! *giggles* blackwings just got whooped by a girl. *funny*

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    JIN will NEVER die. I won't allow it. Yay.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Ways to Kill A Father-In-Law

    You are a VIOLENT, VIOLENT person. Why do you hate your father-in-law? You are disturbed.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Umm...I decifered the Spanish...but I still don't get it. 5/10 I'm neutral. Don't hate it, don't like it.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Spoonerisms!

    Want some Wheene with that Chine? (Translated: Want some cheese with that whine? That's what you tell someone when they are whining. ;D)

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies

    Rhyannon stared at the dying ember, mesmerized by the golden-red hue. She flicked on of her wings and a tiny flame leaped upward. She laughed, letting the ember die down ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Chase

    Just post people! Argg...everyone probably thinks it's the other persons turn.

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    Ohhh! Cool. But it reminds me of cotton, not ice...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: looking heavenward with gravity

    I'm not a poetry expert, so bear with me. This was really beautifully put, I mean, really pretty. But I didn't understand it.

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: the black parade

    I couldn't read this. Not that the spelling was that atrocious or anything...but the spacing. It really needs some work. SPACE SPACE SPACE! Everything was all crunched together. Once you ...

    Jan 31, 2007


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson