-
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
handsome, *Carmenia bats eyelashes* "Wal he' aw mi' so ye ca' 'ave 'em!" *Finn roughly yanks Carmenia's hair*
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
'Kay thanks. I posted! *phew* Very long...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia Becky Stillman, mused Carmenia, stealing glances at the girl as she chopped wood, wearing hideous mustard yellow clothes. Alden was certeinly enjoying the "burden" that had been placed upon ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Umm...but didn't he create it? I would have thought that gives him a more elevated position in the decisions around here... But I'm working on the post now...I'll probably been ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Hmmm...what about water?
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
Love is mush. And mush is love. And mush is very brown muck. Mushy love. Of muck. Very. Ummm...brown. (That was fun!)
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay...I shall. Yay! Anyhoo, if anyone opposes, I'll delete it. Oh, and if you could still answer my questions...that would be nice. EDIT: I might wait before I post, because ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Memorial
This is great work! I absoloughtly loved this. VERY NICE.
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
6/10. It's seems a little crowded and blurry, but I CAN make out that it's a concert of some sorts...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10. It's not one of those cheap one-liners. I had to think for a moment with a dumb look on my face, before going, "Oh! I get it!"
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay, because I'm really lame, I'm going to ask what she could do with "innate ability" with wind or wind. What can she do with that? EDIT: I have another ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Hmm...you guys, I was wondering if I could tweak a few things in Carmenia's profile that haven't really been brought into the picture yet. First off, her power. I decided ...
Feb 5, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10. It's very beautiful poetry.
Feb 4, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
(Post on Carmenia) Stealing away from all the noise, Carmenia sat on a mossy rock, thinking. Everything was so confusing. Did she care for Henry? And did Henry return the ...
Feb 4, 2007 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You.
10/10, I really like it. Very inspirational...
Feb 4, 2007
