-
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Teehee. You're funny Fand. I have two older brothers, and it's very strange, because they always talk like this. "Hey mannnnn! Wassup? Respek." but I'm not the least influnced by ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Valin is a prince. Her parents committed high treason. The truth hit Carmenia like a thunderbolt, and brought her to her knee's. She bowed her head. "Thysoli ti, o eisi ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Oh, here's a picture of what Carmenia's hair actually looks like, though perhaps it's a bit longer... THE GIRL WITH THE HAIR IS NOT CARMENIA.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
Yes, it does...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
*puzzled look* And how would you know that? As a matter of fact, I don't talk like that... Oh well. I'm going to post soon...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay....um...dude. ;D
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Okay...so...he wouldn't just let her steal information about the Human army...would he? EDIT: Ahh...I reread it for the third time and finally caught the negotiation part. By the way, is ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Hmmm...alright. Thanks for changing it to "bastard". Oh, and another thing, you make her sound as though she's still considering stealing information, even after Valin found her out. I'm thinking ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
It's fine. Your post is okay except for the part when she says "dick". Definitly not her. Say "bastard" instead. Personally, I agree with Dono...but I'd hate to have to ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Sounds fine to me. I originally thought that it would be better to let some time pass, just to get all of the plot we can get, but that sounds ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)
'Kay everyone...I'm gonna try and add those new character to the list soon...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)
How about...The Blood Stone? Kinda lame...I know...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
After packing up his camp, Ruben left, carrying only a small cloth pack. He treaded lightly on the ground cushioned with pine needles. Much to his suprise, he felt lonely. ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Teenage superheroes
Marrissa glanced at Gray. He was kinda cute. She smiled slightly and tried to keep her focus on the teacher. It was rather difficult. She stole a look at the ...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Which One?
Smudging the gold paint just a bit with his thumb, 26-year-old Tyler Coleman leaned back to admire his work. It was a beautiful abstract painting of the sun rising, its ...
Feb 6, 2007
