-
Re: hi...
Hello! *hug*
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Destiny
Name: Aenda Mortec Personality: --Stern --Emotionless --Strong-willed --Gets the job done --Does not make friends easily --Can be friendly but only if she has known you a long time. --Can ...
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: fate's victims
I believe this goes in a different section...not in storybooks...
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Very detailed profile. Glad you've joined!
Feb 8, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
That's cool...
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
'Kay, I posted. Carmenia traumatized. If Henry does love her, he's gonna hafta work his butt off trying to convince her. ;) Anyhoo, is Ursa still alive? Snoink hasn't posted ...
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia stared, motionless, as the figure on the horse became a speck in the distance. He was leaving. Henry was leaving. He had left. She just stood there. In her ...
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Placeholder. Am working on it now.
Feb 7, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Good. Cause I want her to have it... *mutters* Whatever it is she has...*wink*
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I likey. Carmenia is going to LAY ON the drama. Okay, I'm kidding. ;) But I do like it.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
*laughs* Okay, okay. I get the messege.
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Yes..well...I suppose Carmenia is a mix of this: and .
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: VARY IMPORTANT FOR NEW USERS TO READ
Awww...was that JIN Discussion? It's okay, it happens to everyone...*pats CK Lynn on the back*
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Yeah, well, you better watch out. Carmenia will *steal* him away...
Feb 6, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Wow. Hold on here! There will be no eyeing Seraph in this thread. Uh uh! I don't think so girlfriend. *snaps fingers several times with a oh-no-you-didn't attitude*
Feb 6, 2007
