Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Sapphire rolled her eyes. "It was a joke. And yes, they will kill me!" She sighed. "Oh well, I'll be glad to be getting out of there anyway."

    Jun 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Yeah...um...I'm not going to be able to be in the storybook anymore because I am way too busy. But I guess everyone pretty much guessed that. :oops:

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Sapphire smiled. was an unusual name, usually derived from the name Nicholas, but somehow her stranger didn't seem like he could be named Nicholas. "So, are we going to the ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Sapphire struggled to keep up with Cole's long strides, but she held her own pretty well. She as still confused, but she figured now wasn't the time for an interrogation, ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I know I need to post on my character, but there doesn't seem to be much to say! Arg...

    May 31, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    ((Sorry, I couldn't help the inhuman speed. It was just too funny! Yeah, and sorry this post is so cliche.)) A dozen thoughts ran through Sapphire's mind. What was happening? ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    (Ack! Sorry, sorry, sorry! Do I have things right?) Sapphire's head turned towards the noise. It took her eyes a moment to adjust to the dim. It was her Mysterious ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Chandni-- You are so beautiful! Emma-- Got to love the look! Claudette-- *choking back a snort* L-Lovely. I'm joking. Love the pic. Number one no-no: having your BROTHER take the ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Trying to take a half-way decent Myspace photo... The one on the right is my brother, Alex (if you look in my sig, you'll see one of the dumbest things ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Salutations! Welcome!

    May 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eguain, Deviled egg

    Yes. :D It was funny!

    May 24, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    Telling them? *confused look* What on EARTH could you mean?

    May 22, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    *claps a hand over friends mouth* *gives everyone a wideyed 'I told you so' look* Anyway, I think it's great! :D doesn't really matter what I think...I'm no poet...

    May 21, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    Anyone else care to critique? What was that? Yes? Well, good then. :D

    May 20, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We're all wearing masks...

    :) I shall. Thank you.

    May 17, 2007


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein