Random avatar

misspriss

  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    How about...The Blood Stone? Kinda lame...I know... Woowowowowoww! I'm confused. Why did I post this here? There is nothing about a stone in the fairy storybook. Can anyone offer an ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Land Of The Fairies (Discussion Thread)

    After so many days of procrastination I have finally broke down and written the young Queen fairies fairy form. Yay me. :roll: Just kidding, I've been busy. But I did ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Good Writer Needed! (Discussion Thread)

    Okay everyone...tell me if I'm wrong here...I'm a little confused as to whether it is ConformandObey_ItsFun or rosethorn who are controling the latest characters. Elainora--Played by misspriss Krushto

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Hmm. I'll probably have to read it just so I can tell that girl that yes, I HAVE read it. *sigh* Thanks for your help!

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Dying Breed

    Augh. Once again another post by Incandescence that, though perhaps true, has been put in very harsh words and must be followed by a nicer post! Ravenna, though I don't ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Hmm...thanks. I don't actually mind if they say 'the word', but didn't want to read a book that is a lot of teenage love and mush. Is it about teenage ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Oh my gosh...THAT's soarse? YOU'RE SO PRETTY! I guess the reason I'm so shocked is because I've gotten into the habit that when I think of that person, I think ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    This girl I know (not very well, actually) has pretty much pressured me into promising that I'll read Twilight, that it is "such a good book, SO sweet, THE BEST ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    Leaning over the elegant balcony railing, Sapphire watched the oceans angry waves crash against the rocks below, sending up a salty spray of sea water that couldn't quite reach her. ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: The tell tale heart, a vampire memoir

    (Hmm. Mind if I be Sapphire? If not I'll edit this and be someone else.) Name: --Sapphire Race: --Human Looks: (I provided a link but will describe her also. --Chest-length ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Carmenia shouldered her pack, and gave the room one last survey before she left, just to make sure she had everything. It appeared she did. Just as she was turning ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Placeholder...I'm working on it now...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10. Aragorn is pretty good looking...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread

    Wow. That's great Hunter. Great. Yes. Very long.

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    (OOC: I'm going to go ahead and post, tell me if I need to edit anything. Sorry it is so long!) The piercing gaze of her dark green eyes met ...

    Feb 8, 2007


Ho ho ho!
— Santa