-
Re: The "I love writing, but I hate my English class"
They are the same thing. *laughs* That's funny. I am such a book worm. My mom doesn't give me any required reading (I'm homeschooled) and for punishments she says no ...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
SEQUEL! *dances around like a maniac* Umm...yeah. Cool. It's all good--in the hood.
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Oh. Okay. Sorry...the first time I saw a placeholder put up the person didn't edit it, so I thought you weren't supposed to or something...
Feb 13, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
It think Carmenia WILL ride with them, but whether or not she fights...well...that is yet to be discovered.
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Apprentice
Becky! Woohoo!
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
I like Jack's plan... EDIT: I'm going to post after someone else whose character is with Carmenia posts...but don't do anything with her, I have plans. :D I just didn't ...
Feb 12, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Er--afraid? More like disgusted... She's only afraid of drunkards. And if there is a human drunkard...well then, yes, she is very afraid.
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Does anyone have a problem with my post? Just thought I'd let you know, Carmenia is very good with the sword, as Elves can pretty much master anything without much ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
Carmenia watched carefully as Finn was given daggers. So that's how it works... Humans were so strange, Carmenia thought, well, if it worked for her, it can work for me. ...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
PLACEHOLDER. Typing now...
Feb 11, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Wow. Cool!
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
(Augh! Someone post! This was on page TWO! That's where all the neglected storybooks are! Post, post, post!)
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: Good writers needed!
Elainora hadn't meant to fall asleep. She had just meant to take few minutes of rest, before leaving. But now she found herself trying to decipher a hastily written note ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
Smiling now, Luna handed Olivia the eyeglass back, where it was returned to its place in her apron pocket. The crowd broke up, but continued its festivities. How exciting. Luna ...
Feb 10, 2007 -
Re: JIN Character Discussion Thread
Oh, by the way Siegfried, your welcome for showing you the website. Though I'm sure that is not EXACTLY how thought of Adrien, it gives us all a pretty clear ...
Feb 10, 2007
