-
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10. Very true, and yet the rainbow colors animation gets on my nerves...sorry.
Feb 19, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
13/10! I absoloughtly LOVE it. HILARIOUS!!
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: The Stone Bearers (RPG version)
*Luna* A breeze playing with her unbound hair woke Luna, and she sat up, brushing a stray hair from her face. The source of the breeze was an open window, ...
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
*Carmenia* No. They were not stealing from the bodies...were they? It was bad enough to have to kill one of her own, but now they were stealing? This was not ...
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Anyone got a Myspace?
WHAT?! Please explain...
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Anyone got a Myspace?
Ouch. I saw it. That's was mean...
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Anyone got a Myspace?
I do. But, I'm sorry, my mom would flip out if I give it to you... ... ... *sniff*
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
9/10 Funny...yet tiny letters.
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: hey guys, check this out! {Yes i am talking to you }
Naawww... You didn't do it.
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Ohhhh! I'm sad. Hey guys, I redid my post, though perhaps it is not as spectacular, but I put in the placeholder!
Feb 18, 2007 -
Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!
Bye!
Feb 17, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
*starts to breath hard* Oh. Oh! OH! OHHHH! OOOHHHHHH! *breaks down into tears* My stupid, stupid computer! I had the best, largest, most wonderful post, finished, when my computer screwed ...
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North
*Carmenia* The fighting was taking place all around her. She didn't want to fight. She did not want to fight! An elf warrior stepped forward, a blade dripping with wine ...
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
Fine with me. I'm going to try and finally post!
Feb 16, 2007 -
Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)
HUNTER SAID: After the group retrieves the damned book (a trial in itself), the Priests take them prisoner. It turns out the priests and elves on the surface were bait, ...
Feb 14, 2007
