-
Re: The Naughty Boy
Sorry people, for wasting your time. :blushes: I posted this a LONGGG time ago. :puts bag over head and crawles under bed:
Sep 26, 2008 -
Re: Poor Man's Copyright
Thanks! I've always wondered about that...now my mind is at rest!
Dec 6, 2007 -
Re: Silk Seduction: RPG
Which do you like better? 1. This site is based upon the court of King Henry VII in the mid 1500's. None of the actual historical people are here, but ...
Sep 21, 2007 -
Re: Water World: RPG
Oh, well, it's Nope, nada downloading.
Sep 20, 2007 -
Re: Water World: RPG
Thanks you guys! That was very helpful. Oh, and little tin fish, I thought you said that the website was "pretty dead". :D
Aug 27, 2007 -
Re: Rude Customers
Thanks everyone. Of course, I can't take credit for it, it was my sister's boyfriend who made it up while he was working. ;D He wanted me to put it ...
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: Water World: RPG
Okay, so I've made an RPG website, and now I need to advertise it, right? So I schlapped together an ad, and I would like to know how to improve ...
Aug 20, 2007 -
Re: FREAKY SPAGHETTI
Hilarious. :D
Aug 19, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
I made it uneven now because it was 29/29 but I voted boy! Because they have chubby little hands that get into mischief! :)
Jul 9, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Heh. I never said I PLAYED it. ;D It is my brothers and he outgrew it when it become so expensive. Right now I use it for playing Airsoft, because ...
Jun 29, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Yes it is. Don't the spikes add some fear quality? Why do you ask?
Jun 28, 2007 -
Re: What's Your Religion?
Christian. But I'm not a Catholic, a Baptist or any other. I am simple a follower of Christ. :)
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: Something big that is legless, neckless, and has scales...
Wow. Nice for me I never trust them. But kudos to you!
Jun 27, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
muse -- I'm am SO jealous of you. You have that *look*. whence -- Cute! Love the hair. Here are some strange and weird pics of me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This one ...
Jun 26, 2007 -
Re: The Crossing
((So...we gonna keep this storybook up? I really like it and would be extremely sad for it to fade away...))
Jun 26, 2007
