User avatar

misfit-writer

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I'll try to come though i might be eating dinner or something and for whoever asked i think RSVP stands for Responder Vite Sil vous Plais which is french for ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Actually my daddy got me photoshop so now i have that !!!!!! but when i made those graphics i didn't

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    What genre do you like to write? I mostly write poetry but i write fiction as well i never really finish my stories though and they're usually romance and of ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Hey I'm BB, and I'm new to YWS so far i really love it everyone has been nice but honest it's what I've been looking for since well last year ...

    Mar 30, 2009


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal