User avatar

misfit-writer

  • Lyric Poetry Re: A poem about....him

    Elbows nudge past me, In this vicious jungle, Nice metaphor I see his striped blue sweater, Move in the crowd, Maybe a transition here? My heart falls, Down to my ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited?

    No, I'm about to go to school but maybe after school i will be

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Foolish Hope

    I really love this poem, it's amazing, wonderful i really don't have much of a critique though when you say "But that's no great a trouble, " that line doesn't ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: False Love (i didn't know what to call it soo..)

    This is my first post! I hope you like it! And if you have any title suggestions, feel free to share! My hands are clutching my script, I watch in ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    What genre do you like to write? I mostly write poetry but i write fiction as well i never really finish my stories though and they're usually romance and of ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Blood, Water and Tears

    I lead to a place where destruction rules, Where winds race and rush, Where water rises and crushes. Dead bodies lying idle Above rooftops You look at the houses torn ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twiligt Spoof

    It really was better then the whole twilight series, I'm a fan of twilight though the writing wasn't that great your story was funny throughout the whole thing but more ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Some graphics

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Song of the Wind

    I really loved it , excellent imagery and personification it really gives me a sense of peace and calm. It also has excellent flow and I just love to say ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Hey I'm BB, and I'm new to YWS so far i really love it everyone has been nice but honest it's what I've been looking for since well last year ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Am i fine in my suffering?

    I was wondering if maybe I should make the blue lines a chorus and write another verse about a different reason why I can never be happy do you'll think ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not right for me or each other

    This was a really touching poem i think it's a little more narrative then whatever category this is :) one thing though towards the middle it started to get a ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not right for me or each other

    This was a really touching poem i think it's a little more narrative then whatever category this is :) one thing though towards the middle it started to get a ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Scared

    You hold me high, keeping me sane. Will you bind me to another chain? I really love this stanza it shows the dependence of the narrarator but also introduces the ...

    Mar 30, 2009


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi