User avatar

misfit-writer

  • Scripts Re: When does friendship last?

    Okay I just want to say this is a ten minute play, that's why it's so short and it's for a contest so when/if you're reviewing it be your meanest ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dancing at your fingertips

    I really like this poem but it confused me a little bit i think you should elaborate more also it seemed a little bland like it could use some figurative ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Icy Paths Chapter 1

    It's unclear what's going on and what they're being chosen for exactly. Marcus will be chosen, definitely. The opponent who had already won was sitting erect as a poker in ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blood, water, and tears (version 3)

    See here where destruction rules, Where winds race and rush, Where water rises and crushes. And above rooftops Lay, unmoving, the scared, pale bodies of the dead Look at the ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A fairy tale

    I really liked this piece because it was clichée but then evolved with your own feelings, experiences and details. Usually i don't like it when poems rhyme but the rhyming ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Blood, Water and Tears (redone)

    See this place where destruction rules, where winds race and rush, where water rises and crushes. Unmoving lay the bodies of the dead, above rooftops. You look at the houses ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do not write to me

    I really love your poem, it's creative and i can tell you really mean what you're saying though it could be more emotional and deep if you added some metaphors ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bully Blues

    The full caps is a little annoying and as TL G-Wooster said childish. I liked the subject of your poem it was creative, though I think you should get deeper ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Do I love him?

    Do I love I don't know He doesn't act like i should show Him the love , I show He sits with me at lunch one day He ignores me ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    I'll try to come though i might be eating dinner or something and for whoever asked i think RSVP stands for Responder Vite Sil vous Plais which is french for ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Sylvy's troubles scenes 1-4

    It is going to go somewhere in scene six or seven depending on how i break it up we bring Annah in who is this super optimistic girl and she ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Sylvy's troubles scenes 1-4

    (Sylvy is outside the school and a group of kids walk up) Actor1: Sylvy why are you so shy? (she keeps walking) Actor1: we just want to talk Actor2: we ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Look What You Make Me Do

    Look what you make me do, Fall head over heels. I think I like to fall, The funny way it feels. I really like that line :) When I look ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: young little newby

    Actually my daddy got me photoshop so now i have that !!!!!! but when i made those graphics i didn't

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Always by your side

    You walk over with a forced smile, I wrap my arms around you seeing your teary face; that bitch broke your heart. I just want to hold you tight, and ...

    Apr 4, 2009


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood