User avatar

mimimac

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Clover's Curse (redone)

    I enjoyed reading ALL of that! It's very captivating, like it makes you feel as if the character is talking to YOU! Clover's personality is hilarious, how bad things always ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Memoir

    hahahaaa! That was really good! At the beginning I was sort of thinking: oh no it's a really sad poem and it's about child abuse or something like that and ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My notebook

    Hello WOW I was very impressed by that poem. I love poems that have the whole rhyming scheme, it impresses me how someone could stick to the theme of the ...

    Feb 1, 2009


I will not condemn you for what you did yesterday, if you do it right today.
— Sheldon S. Maye