User avatar

mimimac

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello! I'm Mia. :) I see most of the rules have been explained to you, here are one or two things that I thought I'd clear up for you. You ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello Shane! I'm Mia. I see the colours have already been explained to you, I'm an instructor (purple name) I help people improve their writing. :) Since I joined YWS ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Hello! I'm Mia and welcome to YWS. :D I hope you enjoy it here, we're all so welcoming and nice (I'm not just saying that. :P) YWS has greatly improved ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, Bonjour and Buenas Dias (or Buenos ...^^)

    Hello JoJo! I'm Mia :D I adore your name, it's my best friend's nickname (her name is Joanna). Also, there's a shope called JoJo's near where I live. xD I'm ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: And the Werecat Stalks into the Night...

    Hello there Cat! I'm Mia :D I think all the basic rules have been pointed out, I thought I'd just tell you one or two small things that will help ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    Hey, I'll try my utter best to come! :) I sincerely hope I don't forget... -.- xxmiaxx

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just joined! (:

    Haha, Rosey got to you while I was greeting you -.- I'll beat you someday Rose ;) xxmimixx

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just joined! (:

    Hey Joy sauce! I'm Mia (or mimi, mii... don't think there's anything else :P) Haha cool name, soy sauce does not bring me as much joy as it does you, ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. :-)

    Hey! Welcome to the YWS! *hands over a red cookie of friendship* :D (Ran out of purple ones :/) I see the rules have already been explained by the greeters ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: the::crawl

    Hey! Welcome to the YWS! *hand Lizzard a pink cookie of friendship* (I'm giivng loads of these rainbow cookies today :P) So... Whose your favourite author? What are your hobbies? ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Rosey, I did as you asked! K)

    Hey! I see the basic rules have already been pointed out to you... Welcome to the YWS! *gives vampire chick a purple cookie of friendship* :P So what genre of ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heyy

    Hey! I'm going to call you dreamer because it's short :) Hallo dreamer *waves enthusiastically* I'm sure you'll have loads of fun her on YWS, we're all amazingly awesome people ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi , everybody?

    Hi, this is a random post to say hey, i just joined.. i like to write fantasy and am actually writing a fiction story! wat about you guys?

    Feb 1, 2009


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton